This service has qualified for the NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme, and is eligible for voucher redemption.
This blend of one-to-one training and coaching is aimed at managers who are implementing Lean or other business improvement methodologies.
The coaching aims to support the manager to:
Develop and implement a Continuous Improvement roll-out plan including:
- Choosing the right staff to take part
- Choosing the right projects
- Ensuring the right training is delivered
- Ensuring an effective coaching program is in place
- Implementing an effective reporting programme
- Understanding what to expect from improvement managers
- Understanding the high-level improvement process
- Leading for success
- Develop and implement change management plans
- Proactively manage stakeholders
- Identifying and quantifying benefits from program then actively monitoring and realising those benefits
The duration of the one-to-one training and coaching will depend on client requirements.
The service can be provided on an hourly rate or a customised one-to-one training and package can be agreed and priced in advance with a client.
Please contact us for more information
Back to Lean/Business Operations