This service has qualified for the NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme, and is eligible for voucher redemption.
This service is a blend of one-to-one training and coaching. It provides a fully customised learning opportunity for business owners and managers who want to improve their business performance through meaningful planning. The client’s existing skill set and business priorities determine the focus for the one-to-one training. The content includes:
- Goal setting
- Vision & Mission
- Strategic Planning
- SWOT Analysis
- Action/Operational Plans
The format is customised to the individual business owner’s requirements. A generic approach is:
- Briefing session to agree requirements (1 – 2 hours)
- Training/coaching sessions of 1 – 2 hours duration
- Face-to-face, telephone and email support as the client puts new learning into action – the format would depend on the preferred communication and learning style of the client
On completion of the one-to-one training & coaching it is expected that as a business owner you will:
- Feel increased confidence and clarity about where you are heading with your business and how to get there. This will be translated into a new, or revised, business plan with detailed action plans and clear targets that will help you measure your performance.
- Feel confident to review and refine your business plan in future years; having extended your knowledge and skills in the key components of strategic and business planning.
The duration of the one-to-one training and coaching will depend on client requirements.
The service can be provided on an hourly rate or a customised one-to-one training and package can be agreed and priced in advance with a client.
Please contact us for more information
Back to Business Planning