This service has qualified for the NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme, and is eligible for voucher redemption.
Time is money, the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganisation and disruption. This workshop will help you get a grip on your work space, organise your work flow, learn how use your planner effectively, and delegate some of your work to other people.
This one-day workshop will also help you organise and prioritise for greater workplace efficiency. The workshop is full of ideas for organising your work area and your paperwork and working on the “right” things.
Get out of your mental rut. Think new thoughts about the time you have. Discover new ways of doing things, and feel more in control of your life.
Following the workshop 3 one hour coaching sessions are provided to support you as you put your learning into practice.
What You Will Cover:
- The power of change
- Understanding yourself
- Setting goals
- Setting a ritual
- The four D’s and STING
- Organising your workspace
- Organising your files
- Managing your workload
At the conclusion of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Better organise yourself and your workplace for peak efficiency
- Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals
- Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them
- Identify what to delegate and how to delegate well
- Take control of things that can derail workplace productivity
You will receive a workbook that includes an overview of this training for your future reference
Workshop of One Day
3 one hour coaching sessions
(additional coaching can be provided on an hourly rate or a customised one-to-one training and package can be agreed and priced in advance with a client.)
Please contact us for more information
Back to Managing Resources