You are invited to respond to a Wainui/Okitu Stakeholder survey. This survey seeks to determine the level of community interest in developing a Wainui/Okitu Community Strategy.
If you would like more information first, some background is provided below.
A community agreed Wainui/Okitu Community Strategy would be a powerful but non-binding document that would:
- Provide a ‘road map’ for future Wainui/Okitu development
- Influence GDC and other partners in their plans and decisions regarding the Wainui/Okitu communities
Sheryl Smail, Pivotal, as an independent facilitation service, has been contracted to prepare a stakeholder map:
- Identify key Wainui/Okitu stakeholders
- Determine level of interest in a Wainui/Okitu Community Strategy being developed
- Find out how involved people want to be in developing a Community Strategy
- Determine the level of confidence people have to work together to develop a meaningful Community Strategy
- Find out how best to communicate with stakeholders
This survey seeks your feedback on these matters.
The survey has only 9 questions. Most require you to simply ‘click’ a box. It can be completed in about 3 or 4 minutes.
Your response would be appreciated.
Here is a link to the survey: Click here to access the Survey.
Do encourage others who have an interest in the future development of the Wainui/Okitu Community to contribute to the survey.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.
Sheryl Smail Pivotal 027 478 2540 06 863 2930 email@example.com
Thanks for your participation!