This service has qualified for the NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme, and is eligible for voucher redemption.
This two-day interactive action learning workshop will cover the key elements of preparing a succinct business plan. It will give you the tools to achieve a plan that translates the vision for your business into realistic and practical goals, strategies, and action steps. It will also help you set targets and monitor your performance against these.
Following the workshop 3 one hour coaching sessions are provided to support you as you finalise your business plan and use it to start turning your plan into action.
The content includes:
- Goal setting
- Vision & Mission
- Strategic Planning
- SWOT Analysis
- Target s
- Action/Operational Plans
On completion of the workshop and coaching you will:
Understand the value that business planning can add to your business
Understand how to:
- set meaningful goals;
- develop vision and mission statements;
- determine the strategies that will achieve your vision;
- do a SWOT analysis;
- set realistic and measurable targets;
- measure and monitor your business’s performance against these targets; and
- develop action plans to achieve your targets
- Have applied this knowledge; resulting in your own business plan
- Have started putting your plan into action in your workplace
- Have a workbook that includes an overview of this training for your future reference
Workshop of Two Days – 3 one hour coaching sessions
(additional coaching can be provided – refer to Pivotal’s customised one-to-one training and coaching)
Please contact us for more information.
Back to Business Planning