Pivotal’s leader, Sheryl Smail has local, national and international credibility in her field and a reputation for achieving results.
It’s no wonder that repeat business and client referrals have been the backbone of Pivotal’s business.
Sheryl is well equipped to add value to Pivotal’s diverse client base.
- Master of Business Administration, Victoria University of Wellington
- Diploma in Health Administration, Massey University
- Certificate in Maori Studies, Eastern Institute of Technology
- Chartered Member, Institute of Directors in New Zealand
- Associate Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
- Certified Professional Facilitator Emeritis, International Association of Facilitators
Sheryl has a depth and breadth of governance experience and is currently the independent Chair for Beetham Healthcare Ltd and Hikurangi Enterprises Ltd and on the boards of Beetham Village Ltd and Alzheimers NZ.
Outside of Pivotal Sheryl is an enthusiastic player of the ukulele: she loves it and enjoys performing whenever she gets the opportunity. When work is over, the wide open spaces call – camping, travel.