Pivotal’s leader, Sheryl Smail has local, national and international credibility in her field and a reputation for achieving results.
It’s no wonder that repeat business and client referrals have been the backbone of Pivotal’s business.
“I really enjoy the diversity of Pivotal’s clients and the projects they involve us with. One day I can be putting my mind to designing and facilitating a process that will enable the directors of a board to develop a long term strategy and the next I can be doing a mix of conflict resolution and training with members of a team that has become unproductive because of interpersonal dynamics. No one experience stands out as the highlight. I find it all incredibly satisfying – personally and professionally.” Sheryl Smail
Sheryl is well equipped to add value to Pivotal’s diverse client base.
- Master of Business Administration, Victoria University of Wellington
- Diploma in Health Administration, Massey University
- Certificate in Maori Studies, Eastern Institute of Technology
- Chartered Member, Institute of Directors in New Zealand
- Associate Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
- Certified Professional Facilitator, International Association of Facilitators
- Professional Member Resolution Institute and LEADR Accredited Mediator
- Conflict Coach, Cinergy
Sheryl has a depth and breadth of governance experience and is currently Chair of Beetham Healthcare Ltd.
Outside of Pivotal Sheryl is an enthusiastic player of the ukulele: she loves it and enjoys performing whenever she gets the opportunity. When work is over, the wide open spaces call – camping, travel and tending the thousands of native trees she and Ian have planted over the last 20 years.
You must be logged in to post a comment.